‘Rainforest Villas and Suites – Malaysian Hospitality at its Heart’
Situated in the rainforest of Lankawi, The Datai is surrounded by breath-taking views of the surrounding landscapes, Datai Bay and the Andaman Sea. The Villas and Suites are arranged as the Canopy Collection in the main building, the Rainforest Collection inside the tropical grounds of the estate and the Beach Collection which have direct access to the beach of Datai Bay. The hotel has three pools including a family pool with toddler wading area, a spa, fitness centre and tennis courts. At the beach there is access to a variety on non-motorised water sports. For dining there are five restaurants tucked in the rainforest, beside the beach or as part of the main hotel building.
In Our Opinion
‘During 2018 The Datai, Langkawi has undergone major renovations which have been lovingly undertaken to protect the precious location and habitat. You must visit the new Nature Centre and take a walk into the rainforest with resident Naturalist Irshad Mobarak, to see the habitat after dark – you might be lucky and see the resident flying Lemurs’
For guidance only – subject to change
Bed and Breakfast
• Breakfast served in The Dining Room
• Lunch or dinner based on a la carte 3 course menu excluding beverages
• Lunch and dinner based on a la carte 3 course menu excluding beverages
Set on the north-west tip of island of Langkawi, off the coast of West Malaysia The Datai Langkawi is 40 minutes by car from Langkawi International Airport.
• Temurun Waterfall – 4 miles 10 mins by car
• Perdana Quay Lighthouse – 12 miles 24 mins by car
• Langkawi Cable Car – 13 miles 29 mins by car
• Kuah Town – 27 miles 55 mins by car